Are you looking to find some Halloween Decorations in Birmingham? Do you love neighborhoods and houses that go all out on Halloween? Whether you’re trick-or-treating or just out and about, check out these places around town for the best Halloween decor as given to us by our followers.
Halloween Decorations in Birmingham
- The Hillsboro neighborhood in Helena has several houses that go all out for Halloween.
- Chapel Road in Bluff Park has a house with special lighting and decor.
- 1949 Shades Crest Road, in Vestavia, has a great display of Ghost Busters and Pac-Man.
- There is a house with a Barbie Display in The Preserve in Hoover.
- Ross Bridge is holding a contest for best Halloween decorations so you’re sure to see some impressive displays there.
- Liberty Park neighborhoods in Vestavia Hills has been known to have a lot of spirit around their houses for Halloween.
- Camp Horner Road in the Vestavia area has a house with creepy clowns, and across the street on Ossa Wintha, there is a yard full of decor, like Jack Skellington and a cemetery.
Did we miss any places that we need to add to this list? Let us know in the comments below!