Are you a sales guru? Enjoy coming up with creative ideas and seeing them put into action? Do you get a thrill working with clients and helping them find solutions to their needs? Our Sales Director position could be for you!
This Sales position in Birmingham, AL is a flexible work-from-home position, and you will be joining an encouraging community of mothers united with a mission to connect, encourage, and provide resources for moms in Birmingham, Alabama. Read more about the Sales Director in Birmingham below, and see if it might be a fit for you!
The Sales Director in Birmingham will work approximately 15 hours per week, and the pay will be commission-based. This person will work closely with our Owners and Exec Team, other team members, and clients. Sales Director responsibilities will include working directly with clients to create campaigns that make sense and reach their target audience of Birmingham families, ensuring all advertising serves both the client and our audience, working directly with our Project Manager on campaign execution, and communicating overall sales status with our executive team. The person in this role must be comfortable with cold outreach, deadlines, thinking outside the box, and working independently. Sales experience is required, and the candidate should be open to managing sales quotas.
Sales Director Responsibilities
- Works directly with Birmingham Mom Collective ownership to further develop sales department
- Ensures all advertising serves both our clients and audience
- Manages campaign pitches and sales, and then works with Project Manager to execute contract deliverables
- Finds marketing contacts and reaches out to new businesses on behalf of Birmingham Mom Collective weekly
- Works 15 hours per week, providing status updates on a weekly basis to BMC ownership (There is no cap on how much the candidate may work, but this role will require fifteen hours minimum.)
- Takes ownership of Birmingham Mom Collective sales and gets excited about the potential in the Magic City
- Attends Birmingham Mom Collective events and mingles with our business clients
- Attends BMC Executive Team monthly meetings and weekly owner meetings
Sales Director Ideal Candidate:
- Professional in emails, phone calls, and meetings while working directly with clients in all types of industries
- Organized, driven, detail-oriented, assertive, and administratively gifted
- A self-starter who can take a task and run with it
- Collaborative and engaging team player with our Executive Team
- Passionate about Birmingham Mom Collective’s goals and the greater community of Birmingham moms and parents
- Experienced in a business-to-business setting
- Comfortable with deadlines and doing what it takes to meet them
- Has strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Understands sales quotas and works diligently towards goals
- Shows tenacity by consistently following up with potential leads and finding the decision-maker in a potential client’s organization
- Is comfortable with commission-based pay and bonus opportunities