Are you a social media guru? Enjoy editing that photo, that video, and fine-tuning every detail before you post? Our Social Media Manager position could be for you!
The Social Media Manager position is a flexible work-from-home position. You will be joining an encouraging community of mothers united with a mission to connect, encourage, and provide resources for moms and parents in Birmingham, Alabama. Read more about the Social Media Manager position below to see if it might be a fit for you!
The Social Media Manager role will be working approximately 20-25 hours per week. This job pays hourly plus bonuses for reaching social media goals. This person will work closely with our Project Manager and Owner to implement deliverables from our clients’ contracts as well as create content (like graphics, Reels, etc.) for our audience of Birmingham moms, parents, and families.
Social Media Manager Ideal Candidate:
- Has social media management experience and experience running social media campaigns
- Familiar using all Instagram tools, including stories, reels, insights, filters
- Familiar in all elements of Facebook post creation
- An eager go-getter, isn’t afraid to make connections with external partners, and is prepared to be a face for our social media channels
- Organized, driven, detail-oriented, assertive, and administratively gifted
- Self-starter and can take a task and run with it
- Is available to work 20-25 hours per week and will provide status updates on a weekly basis to BMC ownership
- Is a collaborative and engaging team player with our Executive Team
- Willing to come to Birmingham Mom Collective Events to take photos and video and post to our social media platforms
- Comfortable using the Canva program
- Feels passionately about Birmingham Mom Collective’s goals and the greater community of Birmingham moms